Head of Fundraising
The Welbodi Partnership is seeking to recruit head of fundraising team to join their growing team. The Welbodi Partnership was established to support the provision of paediatric care in Sierra Leone. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of a young and dynamic organisation and to gain valuable experience in fundraising and development. You will initially be based in Freetown to gain an in depth understanding of our work. After the initial month you will relocate to help establish our London office. As head of fundraising you will work closely with our directors to design and deliver our fundraising strategy. You will also be supported by a team of interns.
Job Title: Head of fundraising
Salary: Voluntary, with expenses.
Location: Freetown for one month, then central London
· Develop long term fundraising strategy.
· Network with high net worth individuals.
· Build relationships with institutional donors.
· Supervise applications to charity trusts.
· Gather information from the team at the hospital on recent developments and relevant figures for donor reports.
· Supervise publicity material and social media strategy.
· Responding to basic requests for information.
· Manage our London office including a team of interns.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic, able to manage own time and work to deadlines.
- An interest in development and the cause that Welbodi represents.
- Excellent relationship management skills, able to communicate with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to condense large amounts of information into concise format, identifying key information needed.
For more information visit our website : www.welbodipartnership.org
CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org