Friday, November 8, 2013

Meet the Team - Rachael




Name:
Rachael Benson

Role:
Social Media and Fundraising Intern

What were you doing before you came to work for the Welbodi Partnership?
Before coming here I was studying for my undergraduate degree in Social Anthropology. Since graduating, I have carried out a number of volunteering roles, one of which being in an international development organisation.     

What motivated you to come and work here?
During my time at university I became interested in global health, and became keen to gain experience in an international charity. I was particularly interested in interning with the Welbodi Partnership because I like its approach of working closely with people and existing institutions in Sierra Leone. Getting involved in the social media and fundraising side is something I’m very excited about, and I’m looking forward to getting stuck in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment