Monday, March 1, 2010

Reaching new heights for The Welbodi Partnership.


At eight thirty in the morning of the 18th February my sister Katharine Clark reached the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, after four days of solid trekking whilst fighting the effects altitude sickness. Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa.

Katharine said, “I thought it was about time to head off on another adventure, Matthew has been working on this charity for nearly three years now so it is about time that I get my butt in gear and help him by climbing a mountain!”

On her way up the mountain Katharine raised £1600 for The Welbodi Partnership.

Katharine, on behalf of The Welbodi Partnership I would like to say thank you very much. I am also greatly relived that you are safely off the mountain!

Matthew Clark
Co-director Welbodi Partnership

If you would like to sponsor Katharine it’s not too late, just click here (http://www.justgiving.com/Katharine-Clark).

No comments:

Post a Comment